- Location Kigali, Rwanda
- Date 19-06-2023 - 23-06-2023
Course Venue: Kigali, Rwanda
Duration: 5 Days
19/06/2023 - 23/06/2023: CLICK HERE
Fee: $ 950
You can email as through [email protected] or contract +234(0)8038066705/ +254707053111
Development projects, programmers and policies are typically designed to create change to the target beneficiaries. Whether or not these changes are actually achieved is a crucial public policy question but one that is not often examined. Impact evaluation assesses the changes that can be attributed to a particular intervention, such as a project, program or policy, both the intended ones, as well as ideally the unintended ones. This course is designed to equip the participants with adequate skills to conduct rigorous impact evaluations for their interventions. The course covers all aspects of planning, designing and implementing a successful impact evaluation. By the end of the course the participants are expected to be experts who can carry out impact assessment assignments for their organizations or as consultants.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Learn about theories and practices of impact evaluation
• Learn about evaluation problem: Attribution, selection and placement biases
• Understand IE designs: randomized, quasi and non-experimental
• Conduct a rigorous impact evaluation of a project, programmer or a policy
• Conduct sampling and power calculation
• Learn and practice on econometric techniques for impact evaluation
• Carry out impact data analysis using popular methods such as Propensity Matching, Difference-in –Difference and many more.
• Report and disseminate impact evaluation findings
Who should enroll?
This training course is recommended for researchers, project staff, development practitioners, consultants and decision makers. It is ideal for those who evaluate projects and programmers in government, NGOs and development organizations.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money