When you browse our page, your privacy becomes our concern and priority. As such, we offer no infringement on your privacy. This, in other words, construes that your data are well protected with us. The information we collect through cookies during your journey with us online is solely meant for our internal usage.
- We neither encourage nor allow any kind of infringement on your privacy.
- We do not sell your data to the third party. Hence, you will be safe from the third party interference.
- We use encryption technology for protecting your online identity thereby eradicate the possibilities of online data theft.
- You can restrict permission to our cookies through the browser setting. It’s easy.
- We collect the information that are necessary for identifying you online. For instance, we save your email address, phone number, and current address that you voluntarily share with us during the registration process. As a matter of fact, when you log in with us, we personalise your login area.
- We do not save any data on children.
- We accept third party advertisement on our page and also link up our site with search engines like Google and Bling. Simultaneously, we share content with media social sites such as the Facebook, Twitter, and others. They, in turn, increase traffic to our site and also popularise your event. These sites, however, have their own policies on using cookies. We have no control on them.