- Location Pretoria, South Africa
- Date 22-05-2023 - 26-05-2023
Course Title: TRAINING WORKSHOP ON EFFECTIVE MONITORING AND EVALUATION TECHNIQUES OF PROJECTS AND PROGRAMMERS IN AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT.
Course Venue: Pretoria, South Africa
Duration: 5 Days
22/05/2023 - 26/05/2023: CLICK HERE
Fee: $ 950
You can email as through vitalextralearning.com or contract as +234(0)803 806 6705 / +254 707 053 111
The economy of many developing countries is anchored on agriculture. Agricultural sector has continued being complex and multi-faceted, requiring huge work in monitoring and evaluation. Well-chosen and implemented monitoring and evaluation tools and techniques plays a key role in ensuring agriculture and rural development projects are implemented as designed and planned to aid in ending hunger and poverty. This course equips the participants with adequate skills to develop and manage robust M&E systems for effective management of agriculture and rural development projects and programs. Participants will be introduced to M&E frameworks indicators, tools and techniques for M&E.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Design agriculture and rural development projects using logical framework analysis approach
• Define different agriculture and rural development indicators
• Track performance indicators over the life of the project
• Evaluate agriculture and rural development programs against objectives and targets
• Conduct successful monitoring for agriculture and rural development programs
• Conduct impact evaluations of agriculture and rural development programs
Who should enroll?
This training course is recommended for researchers, project staff, development practitioners, managers and decision makers who work in agriculture and rural development projects and programmes.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money