- Location Mombasa, Kenya
- Date 01-05-2023 - 05-05-2023
Course Title: TRAINING WORKSHOP ON APPROACHES IN PARTICIPATORY MONITORING AND EVALUATION OF DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS AND PROGRAMMES.
Course Venue: Mombasa, Kenya
Duration: 5 Days
01/05/2023 - 05/05/2023: CLICK HERE
Fee: $ 950
You can email as through [email protected] or contract +234(0)8038066705/ +254707053111
With growing emphasis on participatory approaches towards development, there has been recognition that monitoring and evaluation (M&E) should also be participatory. Conventionally, M&E has involved outside experts coming in to measure performance against pre-set indicators, using standardized procedures and tools. In contrast, participatory monitoring and evaluation (PM&E) involves primary stakeholders as active participants and offers new ways of assessing and learning from change that are more inclusive, and reflects the perspectives and aspirations of those most directly affected. Participation has become a critical concept in development. Donors, governments and NGOs are insisting upon participatory approaches in assessing needs and in implementing programmers. This course will broaden participants’ understanding of participatory monitoring and evaluation.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Understand the process involved in participatory monitoring and evaluation
• Develop participatory monitoring and evaluation results levels
• Clearly define indicators for participatory monitoring and evaluation
• Apply logical framework model in participatory monitoring and evaluation
• Excel in participatory monitoring and evaluation planning
• Understand data collection techniques in participatory monitoring and evaluation
• Develop and use tools for rural appraisal
• Analyze applicable data in participatory monitoring and evaluation
• Implement participatory impact assessment
Who should enroll?
This course is ideal for researchers, project staff, development practitioners, managers and decision makers who are responsible for projects, institutions and programmers M&E; in a participatory manner.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money