- TypeTraining or Development Class
- Location Nairobi, Kenya
- Date 13-06-2022 - 17-06-2022
Course Title: Training on Quantitative Data Management, Graphical Visualization and Statistical Analysis using R
How to Register:
Location: Vital Extra Learning and Consultancy Center, Nairobi, Kenya
Link to ticket: CLICK HERE
Date: 13/06/2022 - 17/06/2022 : click here
Date: 12/09/2022 - 16/09/2022 : click here
Date: 03/10/2022 - 07/10/2022 : click here
Phone no. +234(0)803 806 6705 / +254 707 053 111
Email Address: to [email protected]
This course is designed for participants who plan to use R for the management, coding, analysis and visualization of qualitative data. In this training you will learn how to use R for effective data management and analysis. The training is job oriented and covers practical issues in statistical computing which includes programming in R, reading data into R, accessing R packages, and organizing and manipulating data. Topics in statistical data analysis will provide working examples.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Understand and appropriately use statistical terms and concepts
• Comfortably use R statistical software for data management and analysis
• Gain broad understanding data types and making correct choices for data analysis
• Gain understanding of the types of analysis to conduct on their datasets for results
• Convert data into various formats using appropriate software
• Perform Advanced Statistical Analysis using R
Who should enroll?
This course is suitable for statistician, data analyst/scientist and beginners who want to learn how to analyze data with R. The course is useful for professionals who use data as part of their work and who need to make decisions from data analysis. This course does not assume previous knowledge and competency in using R software.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money