- TypeTraining or Development Class
- Location Mombasa, Kenya
- Date 06-02-2023 - 10-02-2023
Course title: Training on Leadership Excellence on Strategic Thinking, Analysis and Planning
Date: 07/11/2022 - 11/11/2022 Kigali, Rwanda https://bit.ly/3E4OUnO
Date: 12/12/2022 - 16/12/2022 Pretoria, South Africa https://bit.ly/3U5otDU
Date: 23/01/2023 - 27/01/2023 Kigali, Rwanda https://bit.ly/3E4P0fa
Date: 06/02/2023 - 10/02/2023 Mombasa, Kenya https://bit.ly/3E4dwNr
Date: 06/03/2023 - 10/03/2023 Pretoria, S/Africa https://bit.ly/3FPV7oY
Date: 03/04/2023 - 07/04/2023 Nairobi, Kenya https://bit.ly/3E18r8y
Date: 29/05/2023 - 02/06/2023 Nairobi, Kenya https://bit.ly/3U7Hupq
Date: 05/06/2023 - 09/06/2023 Abuja, Nigeria https://bit.ly/3U7zKUr
Organization’s leadership ability for turning strategy into action and results determines the likelihood of its success or failure. This training course will offer participants a robust practical framework to formulate, develop, and implement plans to achieve strategic goals and realize their vision. The course elaborate on how to break out of reacting to day-to-day problems, building a team or organization that is more proactive and resilient to change. The course will be built on a comprehensive strategic management system that will guide on the steps needed to develop the right strategy. This will help achieve strategic alignment of operational plans and individual objectives with the business model.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Learn how to develop a plan to achieve their goals as well as those for their organizations.
• Develop strategic thinking in their organizations
• Develop a strategic plan for their organizations
• Identify the principles and mechanisms that drive successful implementation of strategic plans
• Develop measurable action plans that result in success of strategic planning
• Understand different business models and how they relates with strategy
Who should enroll?
This training course is ideal for managers who are about to take on strategic responsibility; those who have recently done so and more established senior managers who want to update their knowledge. Such includes: business managers, team leaders, process leaders, functional managers, project managers and newly-appointed senior managers.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money