- TypeTraining or Development Class
- Location Nairobi, kenya,Nairobi,Kenya
- Date 24-10-2022 - 28-10-2022
Course title: Training on Financial Management for Donor Funded Projects
Training venue: Nairobi Kenya
22/08/2022- 26/08/2022 : https://bit.ly/3vtf3Ia
24/10/2022- 28/10/2022 : https://bit.ly/3PLxhMV
12/12/2022- 16/12/2022 : https://bit.ly/3Sgb9Mo
Contact us through: Email: [email protected]; Tel: +254732776700 / +254759285295
Sound project financial management provides critical financial information for effective decision-making. This training course harmonises accounting and financial management procedures in order to promote improved compliance with the financial reporting and control requirements of national governments as well as international finance institutions. Participants will acquire the competence needed for designing, implementing and monitoring an integrated project finance management system that is appropriate for efficient and effective delivery of the project objectives.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Design various components of an integrated project financial management system with corresponding modules/procedures for planning and budgeting, accounting, financial reporting, internal control, auditing, procurement and disbursement.
• Identify factors influencing optional design of a project financial management system;
• Explain financial sustainability in projects;
• Appraise project funding;
• Explain PPP and donor funded projects;
• Develop a project logframe;
• Write project reports.
• Project Challenges and frame work
• Project strategic thinking.
• Capital budgeting, Financial control and Financial analysis
• Negotition in project finance, Project sequencing and sourcing of finance
• Project risk management
• Sovereign debt and projects
• Conflict, time and stress
• Project strategic thinking;
• Project cycle, conceptual challenges and relevant project documentation;
• Factors influencing optional design of a project financial management system;
• Financial management framework for donor funded projects;
• Project financing;
• Financial sustainability in projects;
• Project funding appraisal;
• PPP and donor funded projects;
• Developing project log framework;
• Good governance in project financial management;
• Integrated reporting for projects.
• Best Practice Project finance Management