- Location Kigali, Rwanda
- Date 24-10-2022 - 28-10-2022
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Understand the principles of GIS and Remote Sensing
• Acquire skills how to make different types of web map
• Understand spatial databases
• Install and load GIS data into Geoserver
• Learn how to publish maps online using open source software (Carto DB, fusion Tables, Geoserver).
• Draw and query maps on the server using Web Map Service
• Work with vector, raster, and attribute data on the Internet with Geoserver
• Work with data stored in Postgres and PostGIS on the Internet
• Create a client based browser application using OpenLayers
• Create an application that allows client and server interaction with GIS data.
Who should enroll?
This course is ideal for non-GIS users as well as experts, geographers, IT professionals, web developers, cartographers, geoscientists, surveyors, planners, software engineers, database administrators, system administrators and M & E experts.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Vital Extra learning centre , Kigali, Rwanda+254 707 053 111 +254 707 053 111