- Location Abuja, Abuja (FCT), Nigeria
- Date 03-04-2023 - 07-04-2023
Course Venue: Abuja, Nigeria
Duration: 5 Days
03/04/2023 - 07/04/2023: CLICK HERE
Fee: $ 950
You can email as through vitalextralearning.com or contract as +234(0)803 806 6705 / +254 707 053 111
Kinaki is a unique and intuitive data analysis, reporting and sharing tool. It provides a platform for timely and meaningful project monitoring systems for humanitarian, development and social service organizations. Kinaki removes technological obstacles to make data collection and analysis easy and efficient; so you spend less time at the computer and more time in communities and implementing projects. Kinaki is unique in that it combines qualitative and quantitative data analysis; supporting data analysis in one place. The system offer project design tools; data collection tools including a mobile app, online forms and the option to print surveys; an intuitive data analysis dashboard; and a reporting tool which can be used in reporting of indicators and add notes and analysis for context.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Enhance their competence in project design
• Collect both qualitative and quantitative data using Kinaki and other related mobile data collection platforms (ODK, Kobo collect, Survey CTO)
• Learn more about our qualitative data collection tools
• Analyze both qualitative and quantitative data
• Learn how to professionally report M&E results
• Perfect their skills on problem tree and project logic in MEL
Who should enroll?
This course is ideal for project managers, M&E consultants and other persons who have interest with computerized monitoring and evaluation.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money