- Location Pretoria, South Africa
- Date 27-02-2023 - 03-03-2023
Course Venue: Pretoria, S/Africa
Duration: 5 Days
27/02/2023 - 03/03/2023 CLICK HERE
Fee: $ 950
You can email as through [email protected]or contract +234(0)803 806 6705 / +254 707 053 111
This course covers the principles and practices for results based monitoring and evaluation for the entire project life cycle. This course equips participants with skills in setting up and implementing results based monitoring and evaluation systems including M&E data management, analysis and reporting. The participants will benefit from the latest M&E thinking and practices including the results and participatory approaches. This course is designed to enable the participants become experts in monitoring and evaluating their development projects. The course covers all the key elements of a robust M&E system coupled with a practical project to illustrate the M&E concepts.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Develop project results levels
• Design a project using logical framework
• Develop indicators and targets for each result level
• Track performance indicators over the life of the project
• Evaluation a project against the set results
• Develop and implement M&E systems
• Develop a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation plan
• Use data analysis software (Stata/SPSS/R)
• Collect data using mobile data collection tools
• Carryout impact evaluation
• Use GIS to analyze and share project data
Who should enroll?
This course is ideal for you if you are a manager, supervisor, strategy managers, risk management official or someone who desires to become more knowledgeable in risk management.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money