- Location Kigali, Rwanda
- Date 10-04-2023 - 14-04-2023
Course Venue: Kigali, Rwanda
Duration: 5 Days
10/04/2023 - 14/04/2023: CLICK HERE
Fee: $ 950
You can email as through [email protected] vitalextralearning.com or contract as +234(0)803 806 6705 / +254 707 053 111
This training course provides participants with the essential skills and knowledge in their pivotal role in the agricultural innovation system as extension managers. Aimed at enhancing modern approaches to extension advisory services by looking at the role of the extension manager on both technical and organizational/system levels, the training course helps participants develop the skills to deal with agro-inputs, agri-business and financial services more readily. It also equips participants with the right skills to collaborate with and create synergy between diverse extension advisory service providers, including non-governmental organizations, producer groups’ cooperatives and farmer associations, consultants and ICT-based services.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Understand the historical context and evolution of extension and advisory systems
• Gain insights in extension approaches, models and methods, in order to apply in their own settings
• Be able to organize demonstrations/ farmer field days.
• Acquire tactics and be able to provide trainings.
• Inspire farmers to contribute towards extension processes so that they too can have a say over the quality of service.
• Get knowledge on the use of posters, radio and ICT for outreach.
• Be able to encourage interaction and sharing information within groups/associations.
Who should enroll?
This course targets participants working in agricultural development and extension service delivery. It is ideal for agribusiness managers, extension staff working in government institutions and NGOs.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money