- Location Nairobi, Kenya,Nairobi,Kenya
- Date 16-01-2023 - 20-01-2023
Course Venue: Nairobi, Kenya
Duration: 5 Days
16/01/2023 - 20/01/2023: CLICK HERE
Fee: $ 950
You can email as through [email protected] or contract through +234(0)803 806 6705 / +254 707 053 111
Data collection is an integral parts of any monitoring and evaluation process and is a key ingredient of informed decision making. Data collection was in the past executed through paper and pen method, which made them prone to error, inconveniences and high costs. Nowadays, instead of collecting data on paper using a pen, data is inputted into a mobile device which is then capable of exporting directly into a centralized database for processing and analysis. Open Data Kit (ODK) is a suite of tools that allows data collection using Android mobile devices and data submission to an online server. This training will equip the participants with skills to author survey questionnaire and manage mobile data collection platform using ODK.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Create survey forms using Build and XLSForms
• Set up ODK Build, Collect and Aggregate
• Upload forms to an Aggregate server
• Load forms into Collect on an Android device
• Use ODK Collect to fill out forms with field participants
• Upload survey data from Collect to Aggregate
• Export and analyse data from Aggregate
Who should enroll?
The course is useful for professionals who use data as part of their work and who need to make decisions from data analysis. This course does not assume prior knowledge of ODK or any other data collection platform.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money