- Location Kigali, Rwanda,Kigali,Rwanda
- Date 05-12-2022 - 09-12-2022
Course Venue: Kigali, Rwanda
Duration: 5 Days
05/12/2022 - 09/12/2022: CLICK HERE
Fee: $ 850
You can email as through [email protected] or contract through +234(0)803 806 6705 / +254 707 053 111
Data is very important in planning. Magpi is a set of tools that are used for field data collection using android mobile phones (devices) and allows data submission to an online or cloud server. Magpi’s major advancement on mobile data collection is its ability to collect data using any phone device – not only Smartphones. This is made possible by the Magpi SMS data collection that supports all types of phone devices. If you have always wanted to learn how to collect, manage and analyse data using mobile devices, this training course is for you. This training course also comes with an additional GIS module to help participants put the skills acquired into perspective. The GIS module will help participants work with spatial data.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Apply best practices in mobile data collection setup and administration
• Setup a Magpi account
• Author/Digitize surveys using Magpi
• Setup, manage and administer a mobile data collection system using Magpi
• Collect data on Mobile devices using Magpi Plus
• Collect data using SMS service
• Collect data using IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
• Use Magpi messaging tool
• Manage external enumerators
• Collect Geo data and generate mapped data
• Manage, visualize and analyze data on the Magpi platform
• Learn about other similar mobile data collection tools and technologies
Who should enroll?
The course is useful for professionals who use data as part of their work and who need to make decisions from data analysis. This course does not assume prior knowledge of Magpi or any other data collection platform.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money