- Location Nairobi, Kenya
- Date 03-04-2023 - 07-04-2023
Course Venue: Nairobi, Kenya
Duration: 5 Days
03/04/2023 - 07/04/2023: CLICK HERE
Fee: $ 950
You can email as through info@ vitalextralearning.com or contract as +234(0)803 806 6705 / +254 707 053 111
This short course provides participants with exclusive training opportunity to develop their managerial, analytical and creative decision-making competencies in the agricultural sector by honing team-building, negotiation, presentation, communication and leadership skills at a strategic management level. The training course specifically focuses on strategic thinking and leadership development in a rapidly changing and competitive agri-business environment. During the training, participants will not only gain a better understanding of current agricultural issues and challenges farmers face, but also how they impact on establishing a stronger and more sustainable agricultural sector in their countries and further beyond their borders.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Develop managerial, analytical and creative decision-making competencies in the agricultural sector
• Develop team-building, negotiation, presentation, communication and leadership skills at a strategic management level in agro businesses.
• Improve on strategic thinking and leadership development in agri-business environment.
• Gain a better understanding of current agricultural issues and challenges farmers face.
Who should enroll?
This course targets participants working in agriculture development and value chain and market development projects. It is ideal for agribusiness managers, government institutions and NGOs staff.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money