- Location Pretoria, South Africa
- Date 16-01-2023 - 20-01-2023
Course Venue: Pretoria, South Africa
Duration: 5 Days
16/01/2023 - 20/01/2023: CLICK HERE
Fee: $ 950
You can email as through [email protected] vitalextralearning.com or contract as +234(0)803 806 6705 / +254 707 053 111
In a shrinking world, all organizations and their managers are constantly being buffeted by unexpected twists and turns that call on them to react quickly, effectively and strategically. This training course provides participants with the confidence, competence and tools to face and be proactive in making the changes necessary to add value to all stakeholders. It will expose you to tried and trusted state-of-the-art strategies to meet the rising expectations of external stakeholders and the new generation of employees. This training course will also focus on the critical roles of team leader and middle manager in harnessing their team's potential, and introduces and practices techniques for moving the organization and the teams from average to excellence.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Apply better approaches to leadership and strategic management
• Develop resilience and adaptability in responding to change and uncertainty
• Recognize and respond more effectively to leadership opportunities and challenges
• Understand and apply leadership practices from some of the world’s most admired organizations
• Transform organization to embrace opportunities and challenges
• Develop organizational teams to deliver value-added continuous improvement
Who should enroll?
This course is suitable to a wide range of experienced professionals. It will be of particular benefit to general managers and heads of department (who offer high impact leadership), project, programmer or portfolio managers (who need a more strategic view), front-line managers (who are under pressure to do more with less), senior managers (who are charged with transforming their department or division) and human resource professionals (who need to be up to date on good leadership practice).
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money