- Location Pretoria, South Africa
- Date 16-01-2023 - 20-01-2023
Course Venue: Pretoria, S/Africa
Duration: 5 Days
16/01/2023 - 20/01/2023: CLICK HERE
Fee: $ 950
You can email as through [email protected] vitalextralearning.com or contract as +234(0)803 806 6705 / +254 707 053 111
Food security exist when all people have physical, social and economic access to sufficient, safe and nutritious food that meets dietary needs and food preference for an active healthy life at all times. Food security has a direct effect on social and economic stability of a nation. Food security policies are developed to foster the development of a food secure country. This training course shall enlighten the participants on food policy formulation process and implementation that can enhance a food secure economy.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Better appreciate the importance of policies aimed at improving food security.
• understand the key features of food security policies.
• Appreciate the role and functions of the relevant stakeholders in food security policy formulation and implementation.
• Implement monitoring and evaluation systems for food security policies.
• Gain understanding on the sequence of steps performed in the process of food security policy formulation and implementation.
• Know the link between food security policy policies and food security information
• Determine the best policies for improving the food security situation.
• Comprehend the relationship between food security policies and framework for action to combat hunger and alleviate food insecurity in a country.
Who should enroll?
This course is strongly recommended for anybody with an interest in food security policies formulation and implementation. It is ideal for individuals working in governments, funding agencies, research and non-government organizations in agriculture and rural development.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money