- Location Nairobi, Kenya
- Date 07-11-2022 - 11-11-2022
Risk Management in any organization is very key. A new understanding of the risks has emerged, and efficient controls can be implemented to tackle what really matters to the business. In short, the focus becomes strategic value creation instead of risk avoidance. This training course will equip participants with the relevant knowledge on principles, tools and techniques that contribute to overall improved performance in operational risk management. The course focuses on contextual application across a wide variety of industries. Participants will be exposed to improved organizational performance through better risk management processes that are in line with global best practices. The course also covers the basics of management, strategic management principles, corporate governance and ethics, roles, culture and control in risk environment, organizational behaviour and risk frameworks, as well as tools and techniques of operational risk management.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Understand the place of risk in the context of the strategic actions of an organisation
• Understand the enterprise risk management process
• Correctively identify and analyse risks
• Undertake risk evaluation and treatment
• Drive a risk-aware culture in the organisation
• Utilise key tools and techniques for enterprise risk management, and
• Develop a risk register.
Who should enroll?
This course is ideal for you if you are a manager, supervisor, risk management official or someone who desires to become more knowledgeable in risk management.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Vital Extra learning centre, Nairobi, Kenya+254 707 053 111 +254 707 053 111