- Location Pretoria, South Africa
- Date 20-06-2022 - 24-06-2022
GIS users who seek to master how to manage and use geodatabase are the key targets for this course. This practical course is designed to deliver hands-on skills on creating, importing and manipulating vector and raster data as well as creating attribute and spatial validation rules (behavior) while working with geodatabases. Participants will be endowed with knowledge on how to come up with geo databases with features that help ensure data integrity.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Competently design and manage their own geodatabases
• Understand different types of geodatabases and their applications
• Perform normalization of geodatabases
• Create and execute queries
Who should enroll?
This course is suitable for GIS data managers, analysts, specialists, data technicians, database administrators, and others who manage and maintain data stored in a geodatabase.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Vital Extra learning centre , Pretoria, South Africa+254 707 053 111 +254 707 053 111