- Location Nairobi, Kenya
- Date 28-11-2022 - 02-12-2022
Course Venue: Nairobi, Kenya
Duration: 5 Days
28/11/2022 - 02/12/2022: CLICK HERE
Fee: $ 850
You can email as through [email protected] vitalextralearning.com or contract as +234(0)803 806 6705 / +254 707 053 111
Rural entrepreneurship has the potential to drive innovations that can reduce poverty, increase access to food and create employment. For this to happen, actors in agri-food value chains need to trust each other. However, local agri-food value chains are almost always characterized by protectionist behavior resulting in very high marketing costs and a stalemate, instead of by a drive for positive change and development. This course is focused on breaking the deadlock these value chains are in and hands you the tools to do that.
By the end of this course the participants will:
• Become sensitive to imbalances within agri-food value chains and how these issues can be addressed;
• Have strengthened their capacity to promote rural wealth creation;
• Have strengthened their competence in the area of market access of micro-entrepreneurs;
• Have the ability to identify pro-poor, smallholder inclusive and/or gender-friendly agribusiness development opportunities;
• Be able to apply the tools that support private sector driven innovations in agri-food value chains
Who should enroll?
This course is intended for professionals of government departments, NGOs and civil society organizations, businesses, development agencies, institutions of higher education, and individual consultants working in the domain of private sector and/or market driven development.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money