- Location Vienna, Wien, Austria
- Date 15-03-2023 - 16-03-2023
Pronovea is bringing together pharma and healthcare industry leaders to discuss the best practices and collaborate to enhance patient recruitment, enrollment, and retention strategies to explore various scientific and regulatory purposes. Join our panel of experts as they discuss Patient Recruitment and Retention in Clinical Trials.
Patient recruitment, enrollment, and retention are significant elements of clinical trial programs. Recruiting and retaining the ideal patients at the right time is critical for producing an accurate database for scientific and regulatory purposes. If not, it can cause the development timetable to be extended by many years. To optimize both, you must have a strategy and successfully employ analytics and technology while keeping the participant's user experience in mind. The demands of patient groups, the relevance of diversity, the application of digital technology, the challenges of consent protocols, direct-to-patient models, and many other attributes must all be considered.
• Digitalization trends shaping clinical trials.
• Recruitment and retention strategies in clinical trials.
• The impact of AI on the clinical trial process.
• Vitro Diagnostic Device Clinical Trials Trends in Europe.
• Clinical Data Management (CDM) evolution.
• Future of digital clinical trials Technology Innovations in Clinical Research.
• Human-centric Clinical Innovations.
Contact us for more information, queries, or discounts. https://pronovea.com/conferences-upcoming
Dunajská 8 Old Town District, Bratislava 81108 - Slovakia +421233221244+421233221244 421233221244