- Location Mombasa, Kenya
- Date 01-05-2023 - 05-05-2023
Course Title: PROJECTS PROGRAMMES PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT COURSE(S)
Course Venue: Mombasa, Kenya
Duration: 5 Days
01/05/2023 - 05/05/2023: CLICK HERE
Fee: $ 950
You can email as through [email protected]or contract +234(0)803 806 6705 / +254 707 053 111
PRINCE2 is an internationally recognized Project Management methodology which is widely used in public sector organizations and in private sector companies in many industries. It provides a structured framework for Project Management and project governance with a clear definition of roles and of the steps and processes that should be followed to ensure that projects are accountably managed.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Identify and fix errors in datasets.
• Comfortably manage and tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project effectively.
• Competently run and manage projects within a Prince2 environment.
• Formulate a planning-based approach to manage large and complex projects.
• Pass the necessary exams in PRINCE2
Who should enroll?
The course is useful for project managers with competencies in major dimensions of the Project Manager Competency Development Framework (PMCDF). It is also ideal for independent management consultants and strategic managers in organizations that is in Project Management maturity scale. Someone involved in project management or project support and administration in an organization where internationally recognized project management methodologies can heavily benefit from the workshop.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money