- Location Abuja, Abuja (FCT), Nigeria
- Date 03-10-2022 - 07-10-2022
Project management is all about the management of risks; the ability to seize opportunities, minimise threats and to optimise results. This training workshop will deliver skills on project risk management to minimise negative project impacts and improve project execution. However, risk management is too often treated as a reactive process, or worse, not done at all. By better understanding the risks that may affect your projects, and how to effectively manage them, you will be better positioned to successfully deliver your projects on schedule, within budget and with a clear health, safety and environment record. During this training course, participants will work through the proactive approach to both sides of risk: threats and opportunities. The approach is based on a clear understanding of both qualitative and quantitative approaches to risk management.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Understand the Risk Management Process
• Identify risks that affect project quality, time & schedule, cost and scope
• Apply useful techniques to identify, analyze, mitigate and monitor risks in the project life cycle
• Create an effective risk monitoring plan and risk management strategies
• Competently use the six-step process to manage project risk
• Develop a risk budget based on Expected Monetary Value (EMV)
Who should enroll?
This course is ideal for Project Management Professionals who want to develop and refine their project risk management skills. Professionals, no matter their industry background who can benefit from both the fundamental principles and modern techniques of project risk management are also encouraged to apply.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Vital Extra learning centre Abuja, Nigeria+254 707 053 111 +254 707 053 111