- Location Online Event
- Date 05-02-2022
The Crypto Premiership is powered by Zloadr and consists of 20 NFT teams / 600 NFT unique players living on the blockchain.
About this event
Each team competes to play for a cash pool prize of $1,000,000.
All players are powered by skill sets that are earned for on/off play activities. A score table shows scorers and game results that are recorded on the blockchain for accuracy and authenticity.
Own an eSports NFT Team
Benefits of owning a eSports NFT Team
- Share of the competition pool prize which is split 80% to the club, while the remaining 20% goes to the players.
- Share of a designated match fee compensation of $5000 in crypto that is given to each club when competing in a match against another club.
- 60% share of sponsorship deals which comprises of team kits brand placements, payable in crypto each financial quarter.
- 40% of merchandise sales via retail outlets, payable in crypto each financial quarter.
- Trade team ownership NFTs on OpenSea.
- 30% of transfer of transfer fees goes to the club when a player is sold.
Benefits owning an eSports NFT Player
- $500 awarded for each goal scored by your owned NFT player.
- 10% of divided total income referred back to team players from kit sponsorship deals
- 10% of divided total income referred back to team players from merchandise sales.
- Trade NFT Players on OpenSea.
- 30% of a transfer fee when sold on to another club goes to the NFT Player owner.