- Location Pretoria, South Africa
- Date 07-11-2022 - 11-11-2022
This course provides participants with timely knowledge of requisite security management actions in the implementation and maintenance of processes, procedures and other issues of corporate governance. The course delves into the identification of information security needs and the implementation of strategies by means of an Information Security Architecture (ISA), and looks at all factors involved, including financial risk auditing, the assessment of current controls, the human side of information security management, as well as the alignment of controls to meet the requirements of modern organizations. Participants will also gain insights to various international standards and guidelines.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Information security management, which can be approached from various perspectives
• Corporate governance, policies and pure management issues
• The human side of information security management, focusing on issues such as security culture, awareness, training, ethics and other human-related issues
• Software and hardware products
• The establishment of an information security architecture (ISA), and
• Information security architecture.
Who should enroll?
This course is ideal for managers, Information Officers, system administrators, and anyone else who wants to be more acquainted with the field of information security management.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Vital Extra learning centre , Pretoria, South Africa+254 707 053 111 +254 707 053 111