- Location Nairobi, Kenya
- Date 10-10-2022 - 14-10-2022
The practice of project management is becoming critical to the success of many development, government, and nonprofit organizations (NGOs). With reduced budgets and increased demands from donors and other stakeholders, organizations need to incorporate the tools and practices of modern project management in order to achieve the expected results. This one-of-a-kind training workshop will be useful to non-profit organizations that wish to deliver projects and making the best of donor funds. This program will provide participants with high-quality, immediately applicable, project management skills specifically for non-profits. The course integrates a wide range of skills for nonprofit management from basic strategic actions commonly used in nonprofit organizations to practical tools, processes, and frameworks used to address crises and changing scenarios in complex organizations. The course draws from real-world case studies from numerous organizations in order to provide a practical integration of managerial tools with organizational strategy and sound governance.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Navigate a sector with increased professionalization.
• Apply strategic leadership skills to a non-profit context of their choice.
• Apply greater financial accountability and control with basic accounting concepts and fundraising know-how in unique context.
• Apply the framework of human resource and project management to non-profit personnel.
• Measure the results of non-profit organization/projects.
• Generate and disseminate impact stories.
• Foster and support a culture of fundraising in non-profit organization.
• Design strategic approaches to recruiting volunteers and building boards.
Who should enroll?
The course is useful non-profit personnel including staff, volunteers and board members. It is also useful to consultants who work closely with non-profit organizations and projects.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Vital Extra learning centre, Nairobi, Kenya+254 707 053 111 +254 707 053 111