- Location Fuzhou, Fujian, China
- Date 12-08-2022 - 14-08-2022
2022 International Conference on Material Physics and Processing Technology
Date Venue: August 12-14, 2022 in Fuzhou, China
Submission Deadline: July 5ï¼2022
Index : EI Compendex, Scopus
2022 International Conference on Material Physics and Processing Technologyï¼ICMPPT 2022ï¼will be held in August 12-14, 2022 in Fuzhou, China. Focused on hot research topics and difficulties in Material Physics and Processing Technology, ICMPPT 2022 will explore cutting-edge Material Physics and Processing Technology, share typical study cases and encourage scientific innovation in this field. Renowned experts and academics in relevant fields will be invited to this conference to deliver keynote speeches, present reports and exchange ideas with attendees on research advancements and challenges.
We are looking forward to meeting you in the very beautiful city Fuzhou, China, during August 12-14, 2022. Definitely, ICMPPT 2022 will provide you a pleasant experience, new contacts and happy stay in Fuzhou.
All full paper submissions to the ICMPPT 2022 could be written in English and will be sent to at least 2-3 reviewers and evaluated based on originality, technical or research content or depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability.
All accepted papers of ICMPPT 2022 will be published in the Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for indexing.
ãCall for Papersã
(Include but not limited to the following topics)
Materials Physics and chemistry
Physical properties of materials
Thermodynamics of materials
Material preparation technology
Fundamentals of Materials Engineering
Solid state physics
Mechanical properties of materials
Nano Materials and Nano Technology
Synthesis and processing
ï¼For more topics, see the conference official websiteï¼http://icmppt.net/ï¼
ãSubmission and Attendingã
1. Submission Method: Please submit your paper(word+pdf) to Online Submission System or English Submission Systemï¼ï¼https://www.ais.cn/attendees/paperSubmit/VVFZRIï¼
2. Paper Template: The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of templateï¼ (https://www.ais.cn/attendees/material/VVFZRI )
3. The paper should not be less than 4 pages in length and not exceed 12 pages.
Note: All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Authors need to check the duplicates at their own expense through the query system, and the papers suspected of plagiarism will not be published and will be published on the conference homepage.We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
1. How to Attending: You can register for the conference through the online registration systemï¼ï¼https://www.ais.cn/attendees/toSignUp/VVFZRIï¼
2. Join as Listener: ICMPPT 2022 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective plateform to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the filed of latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event.
3. Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend ICMPPT 2022 as a Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register, the presentation will not be published.
1.Author (Regular) (4-6 Pages)ï¼3200RMB / Paper
2.Manuscript numbers ≥ 3ï¼2900RMB / Paper
3.Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7)ï¼300 RMB/ Extra Page
4.Attendees without a Submissionï¼1200 RMB / Person
5.Attendees without a Submission (Groupsï¼ï¼1000 RMB/ Personï¼≥ 3 Personï¼
6.Purchase Extra Proceedings/Journal copies: 500 RMB /book
(Note: Team submissions can enjoy more discounts. Please consult the conference secretary for more details.)
Conference Secretary: Miss.Huang
Phone number/WeChat: 19872446270
E-mail: [email protected]