- TypeTraining or Development Class
- Location Nairobi, Kenya
- Date 21-11-2022 - 25-11-2022
FineResults Research Services would like to invite you to take part in our upcoming workshops on Monitoring, Evaluation and Project Management at our FineResults Research Services training facilities in Nairobi, Kenya or online.
Whereas gender equality refers to the equal rights, responsibilities and opportunities of women and men and girls and boys, social exclusion is the involuntary exclusion of individuals and groups from society’s political, economic and societal processes, which prevents their full participation in the society in which they live. In project planning, design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, there is a need to identify key indicators that will help in measuring the impact of the project on all targeted individuals and genders. To do this, appropriate tools are necessary, particularly with respect to measuring gender equality and social inclusion. This 5 days course will equip participants with knowledge of the appropriate tools that can be used to measure the extent of social inclusion and the impact of the project on gender dimensions.
Who can attend?
· Project managers
· Staff managing projects
· Staff in non-government organizations
· Government officials,
· CBO operatives, NGO employees,
· Anyone involved in project management activities
· Humanitarian organizations,
· Development partners,
· Social Worker
· Community Counsellor
· Other institutions focused on gender equality
At the end of the training participants will be:
· Participants will understand how to capture gender equality and social inclusion indicators
· Learn how are gender quality and social inclusion can be integrated into the project planning and implementation
· Learn how to analyse both qualitative and quantitative data to measure the impact of the project on gender equality and social inclusion
· Definition of gender equality and social inclusion
· Gender and social inclusion indicators
· Understanding the Sustainable Development Goals on gender and Social inclusion indicators
· Gender equality and social inclusion performance indicators:
· Degree of influence of women, very poor people, and socially excluded groups in the project implementation
· Progress of women’s involvement in the project
· How is gender equality and social inclusion can be integrated in the projects
· Understanding Gender Equality and Social Inclusion Strategy
· Importance of Gender Equality and Social Inclusion Strategy
· Understand the theory of change that project is underpinned
· Mainstreaming Gender Equality and Social inclusion in projects and programmes
· Understanding the quantitative and qualitative indicators on gender equality and social inclusion to measure impact of projects
· Identifying the target of the project
· How to apply the ‘Do No Harm’ Principle
· Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning
· Case study
· Understanding the Six Domains for Inclusive Development Analysis
· Laws, policies, regulations, and institutional practices regarding men and women
· Cultural norms and beliefs that influence men and women roles
· Access to and control over assets and resources by men and women
· Patterns of power and decision-making
· Personal safety and security
· Data Collection Strategy
· Types of data- Quantitative data and qualitative data
· Analysis of qualitative data using Nvivo
· Interpretation of results and report writing
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can also have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us through Mobile: (+254 759 285 295) or Email: [email protected]
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. During the trainings, participants should come with their own laptops.
In-person USD 900
Payment should be transferred to FineResults Research Services bank account one week prior to the training date and proof of payment sent to [email protected]
For any registration of 3 or more participants; we offer a discount of up to 10%.
This course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits for in-person training.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us through Mobile: (+254 759 285 295) or Email: [email protected]
Payment should be transferred to FineResults Research Limited bank before the commencement of training. Send proof of payment through the email: [email protected]