- Location Nairobi, Kenya
- Date 05-09-2022 - 09-09-2022
Leadership and management positions requires the holder to perform a number of roles simultaneously: strategist, team-builder, innovator, decision-maker, mentor and leader. This is true even in Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO) sector. Success at a management level involves integrating the requirements of these roles with confidence and assurance. This uniquely designed Vital Extra Learning and Consultancy training workshop offers participants an opportunity to develop the awareness, understanding, knowledge and skills which will enable them to maximize their performance and success in today’s fast-changing and demanding NGO world.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Gain an honest and accurate awareness of themselves
• Monitor and adapt their emotions and behaviours for their benefit and that of their organizations.
• Have a positive influence on the emotions and motivation of others
• Create an atmosphere that fosters emotional intelligence
• Gain adaptive skills in dealing with different personalities
• Understand and apply the psychology of leadership
• Design visionary strategic plans
• Translate strategic plans into action plans
• Have insights on how to avoid strategic planning problems
• Know how to assess strategic success and failure
Who should enroll?
This course is ideal for you if you are a supervisor, manager, team leaders and professionals in NGO environment. It is ideal for participants who want to create an emotionally healthy, productive workplace and organizational culture to enhance their effectiveness and their ability to form trusting relationships and manage their frustrations and those of others at work.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Vital Extra learning centre, Nairobi, Kenya+254 707 053 111 +254 707 053 111