- Location XIAN, Shanxi, China
- Date 19-08-2022 - 21-08-2022
2022 International Conference on Human–Computer Interaction and Software Engineering(HCISE 2022)
Conference Title:2022 International Conference on Human–Computer Interaction and Software Engineering
Start Date / End Date: August 19th-21h,2022
Submission Deadline: June 9th
2022 International Conference on Human–Computer Interaction and Software Engineeringï¼HCISE 2022ï¼will be held on August 19-21, 2022 in Xi'an, China."HCISE is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Intelligent and Human-Computer Interaction Technology to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Intelligent and Human-Computer Interaction Technology and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Intelligent and Human-Computer Interaction Technology and related areas.
We cordially invite you to submit paper and attend HCISE 2022. Looking forward to your participation!
Call for paper
Topics of interests are in the broad areas of Human-Computer Interaction Technology and Software Engineering, including but not limited to:
Multi-modal interfaces (speech, vision, eye gaze, face, physiological information etc.ï¼
Haptic rendering, haptic input and perception
Brain-Computer and Brain-Machine Interface
Cloud Computing Technologies
Agent based Intelligent User Assistance
Affective and aesthetic interfaces
Interactive machine learning
Soft Computing for Machine Interface
Cognitive Interface Design
Smart Cities, Smart Public Places
Affective and aesthetic interfaces
Sequential Data Processing
Intelligent Optimization and Intelligent Maintenance
Modeling software architecture
Software design method of software
Cloud computing technology
Software test technology
Multimedia technology and application
Component based software engineering
Computer supported cooperative work
Information and communication security
Data analysis and processing
Computer graphics and human computer interaction
Artificial intelligence and recognition
Embedded software and applications
Computer aided design and application technology
Authors are invited to submit original unpublished research papers as well as industrial practice papers. Simultaneous submissions to other conferences are not permitted.
The length of one paper will be no less than full 4 pages , including the title of the paper, the name and affiliation of each author, a 150-word abstract, and references.
Call for Participants&Posters
1. Authorsï¼Welcome to submit your articles and attend the conference!
2. Oral Presenters/Poster presenters: HCISE 2022 is now accepting oral presentation and poster presentation. If you are interested in presenting your research on the conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, please submit the abstract to us!
3. Listeners: If you are interested in attending the conference to participant this gathering on Human-Computer Interaction Technology and Software Engineering, you are welcome to attend HCISE 2022!
4. Iinvited speakers: If you are interested in being an invited speaker, to share your ideas in the feild of Human-Computer Interaction Technology and Software Engineering, you are welcome to join us!
Email: [email protected]