Publish / Maintain / Marketing / Hosted By
Organization Name / Organize By
Both (Technical & Non Technical)
All (State/Province/Region, National & International)
Denver, Colorado, United States
Considering retirement? Selling or Wanting to Buy a Practice? Making this transition requires planning and sufficient time to accomplish this effectively for your patients, staff and family. It is more difficult for physicians to sell, transitioning, start, or purchase a practice.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Learn creative strategies to help you accomplish your goals. This healthcare compliance webinar will discuss the options, including: bringing in an associate, recruiting, selling the practice, or closing the practice. Included is the latest information on valuation methodology for selling, divorce or estate planning.
- Goodwill or Intangible Asset Value— Is there still value?
- Why it is important to sell the practice before discontinuing surgery or slowing down
- Valuing accounts receivable, equipment, leasehold improvement and supplies
- Legal and ethical duties to patients when retiring
- Buy-ins or Sale of Practice- What you need to know regarding methods to appraise the practice
- When to use a practice broker or sell the practice yourself
- Why associates need to negotiate the buy-in formula before accepting an employment offer
- Merging - equalizing assets
- Why buy a practice versus start one from scratch?
- Structuring the relationship between junior and senior partner
- Hospital support – salary and overhead guarantees
- Medical records retention/ownership – what your attorney/broker may not realize
- How to prepare for a new physician taking over the practice
- Requirements for disposal of controlled substances
- Methods to appraise and value the practice
- Equipment valuation techniques
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Physicians, Managers and Hospital Administrators
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
This webinar will discuss the options, including: bringing in an associate, recruiting, selling a medical practice, or closing the practice. Register now!
Registration Fees Details
for one participant
Corporate Live Session
Group – Max 10 Participants from one location.
Get unlimited access to audio recording of the webinar for 6 months.
MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD
Super Combo Offer 1
Live and Recorded webinar
Super Combo Offer 2
Live and Training CD