Drugs produced in the pharmaceutical industry go through extensive quality controls to ensure a level of safety for the consumer or patient and yet when we talk about the process and quality controls in medical cannabis production, there is still a lot to learn. Our upcoming webinar discusses the recent federal government position on ending cannabis prohibition nationwide and what the regulations mean for GMP regulated industries.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Recent federal government position on ending Cannabis prohibition nationwide
• FDA position on CBD and other cannabis derived products
• Background from a regulatory standpoint
• GMP guidelines for pharmaceuticals
• Approvals by states and what have we learned
• Challenges with the regulation of plant-based product
• Dosage challenges
• HR policies and the new cannabis era (labor laws challenges)
• Common quality failures and threats, and cannabis quality control regulations
• Prepare for what’s next in GMP compliance
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Training managers and coordinators
• Plant engineering
• QA/QC staff
• Process excellence/improvement professionals
• Industrial/process engineers
• Compliance officers
• Regulatory/legislative affairs professionals
• General/corporate counsel
Speaker Profile: Ginette Collazo, Ph.D., is an Industrial-Organizational Psychologist with 20 years of experience that specializes in Engineering Psychology and Human Reliability, disciplines that study the interaction between human behavior and productivity.
Use Promo Code PRDS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Stay Interviews: A Powerful Employee Engagement and Retention Tool - http://bit.ly/38xtb5D
2. How to Give Corrective Feedback (the C.A.R.E. Model): Eliminating Negative Behavior by Focusing on Accountability - http://bit.ly/2vYojIn
Learn about GMP compliance related to medical cannabis. Thew webinar discusses cannabis quality control regulations, GMP guidelines for pharmaceuticals, industry crossover and many more important aspects.