Success in our high-pressure world hinges not just on our technical skills, but also on our ability to deal effectively with others and remain energized at the same time.
Many of us have learned to avoid, rather than deal with the bullies, know-it-alls, and other difficult people in our life, because it is easier than confronting the source of the problem. But, overlooking the problem is the worst thing we can do.
We have more control than we might think!
Nothing can change the fact that some people are simply more difficult to deal with. What we can change is our reaction. Building a rock-solid relationship with our boss, colleagues and clients depends on being able to recognize and respond appropriately to their different behaviors and situations.
This workshop is MORE than just about learning effective communication skills. Learn successful strategies and tips on how to deal with toxic people, how to handle a toxic work environment, and how to improve work relationships.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
We all have people who push our buttons. If that relationship is with our boss, colleagues or clients, it can drain our energy, take us off track and infect the other areas of our life. The key is to find effective ways to work with them and build a positive, successful relationship.
Here’s what you can do to take charge:
• Identify and control the impact of difficult people so that you can keep the situation from escalating further
• Learn how to deal with bullies
• Differentiate the 4 types of attitudes and understand how they develop in order to keep your cool in a variety of situations
• Utilize various verbal and non-verbal communication techniques and situational strategies that you can use to de-escalate and effectively handle upset people
• Know how to act not react in solving situations so that you can approach your work and life with more confidence and enjoyment
• Effectively handle those that push your buttons including the know-it-all, the intimidator and the gossiper and feel less stress and more success in working and interacting with these people
• Know the payoff. Find out why a strategy that works on one difficult person may be devastating when used on another
• Use a 3-step approach to determine what course of action to take based on the S-O-S PrincipleTM and find personal ways to be more positive and optimistic
Learn successful strategies and tips for building a positive, productive relationship by knowing HOW to effectively respond, cope, and manage the impact of their negative and toxic behavior in the workplace. End frustration. Act rather than re-act, and be more successful.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human Resources Professionals
• Health and Safety Reps
• Union Reps
• Supervisors, Manager, Directors (Team Leads)
• Executive Directors Not-For-Profit
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Learn how to deal with toxic people by effectively responding to them and managing the impact of their toxic behavior in the workplace. Also, learn what course of action to take based on the S-O-S Principle.
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104Fax No: 80016