This course is designed for professionals in the Treasury department of a bank or a corporate along with Accountants, Risk Managers, Operations Staff and other financial professionals. It will give these participants the best practice tools and approaches for Treasury management. The program will use lectures, real life case studies, computer simulations and workshops to give attendees the latest and most practical tools and techniques which they can apply in their organization to increase the effectiveness, efficiency and profitability.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the Activities of the Treasury Department
- Understand how the Treasury function funds the institution through money market and fixed income instruments
- Use the yield curve to price interest rate products in both the short and long term
- Structure and use the latest derivative products in interest rate, foreign exchange, commodity and credit derivatives
- Structure and use the latest Islamic Finance and Islamic Derivative Product for Sharia compliant transactions
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the Global Financial System and its regulations
- Identify the best practice in following the latest Basel 3 and CRD IV regulations
- Identify the best practices in managing Liquidity and Market Risk in Treasury
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Business & Economics.
Conferences | Business & Economics | Finance,
Classes / Courses | Professional Training.