Take your pictures to the next level with our five-day Photography adult Summer School.
Gain a further understanding of the technical and aesthetic aspects of photography by delving into Documentary, Lifestyle, Portrait and Dance and Movement based photography. Develop an efficient workflow and start putting together your own portfolio using the assignments throughout the week.
To attend this photography course you should know your camera's functions well and have a good understanding of shutter speed, ISO and aperture.
During our Photography Summer School you will:
- Learn how to critique your own work
- Enhance your camera skills and techniques
- Experiment with a range of photography genres
- Work with natural and studio lighting
- Explore storytelling and the aesthetics of photography
- Develop your individual voice
- Refine your workflow
- Progress in the development of your portfolio, with critique from your tutor
- Learn how to prepare and produce your work for printing
As part of our course you will get to choose five of your pictures to be professionally printed.
Time: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Category: Classes / Courses | Creative & Performing Arts | Film, Photography & Media.
Classes / Courses | Academic / Learning,
Community | Local / Community | Holidays.