Publish / Maintain / Marketing / Hosted By
Organization Name / Organize By
aste Management & Recycling
Event Management Company
Both (Technical & Non Technical)
Scientific Federation invites all the participants from all over the world to World Congress on Waste Management & Recycling during December 03-04, 2018 at Valencia, Spain which includes Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
WCWMR-2018 will also provide the excellent opportunity to meet experts, exchange information, and strengthen the collaboration among Directors, Researchers, Associate Professors, and Scholars from both academia and industry.
WCWMR-2018 is anticipating participants from 40 and more countries across the globe and the two day conference will provoke Plenary sessions, Keynote speeches, Poster, and Oral presentations. This program provides two days of robust discussions on recent advancements and new strategies for development of new materials for global requirements.
Our pleasure to meet you in upcoming event…!!!
YOUNG RESEARCHERS OPPORTUNITY:
We make sure to support and motivate 'Young Researchers' by:
- Establishing their academic and professional relationships.
- Improving their morale and confidence of presenting research in an international platform.
- Interacting with expertise in their respective departments.
- Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment.
- Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism.
- To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in Waste Management & Recycling research and development.
- To identify research and practice based innovations in optimizing Waste Management & Recycling. research and development
- To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in optimizing Waste Management & Recycling research and development.
- To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of optimizing Recycling research reforms.
- To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in optimizing Waste Management & Recycling research and development.