Join the Risk Management Awareness Week from 14 to 18 October 2019. Amazing lineup of speakers who will run online workshops dedicated to integrating risk management into decision making, planning, project management, performance management and core business processes.
Risk Awareness Week RAW2019 brings some of the leading risk management researchers and practitioners to your computer or mobile phone. It is designed to raise awareness about risk management application in planning, forecasting, budgeting, construction, investments and performance management and will significantly enhance your decision making.
It is a 100% online conference that enables you to tune into just the workshops that interest you. More than 50 presentations will be broadcast over the 5 days conference. You can attend both live sessions or watch the recordings. This event will be of value to decision makers and risk professionals alike.
5 reasons to attend #RAW2019:
1. Learn from some of the best risk management and decision making experts in the world.
2. More than 50 interactive workshops in risk-based decision making that you can take, adopt and implement in your business. All this you can watch on your computer or mobile phone. In a different time zone? No problem, you will be able to watch replays of all sessions you register to and your access is forever, so you can rewatch it any time you like.
3. With 1000s of attendees you will be able to use RAW2019 platform to find solutions, clients or partners.
4. Learn how to apply risk management tools in planning, budgeting, decision making and performance management.
5. Ask our experts to help you build career in risk management.
Time: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm Speakers: John Hollmann, Norman Marks, Warren Black, Alex Sidorenko, Sam Savage, Grant Purdy, Jack Jones, Alex Dali