Publish / Maintain / Marketing / Hosted By
Organization Name / Organize By
Indepth Research Services Limited
ICT4D and Mobile Technologies Institute
Training or Development Class Category
Training or Development Class Level
Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
Event: Implementation of ICT in Education with Moodle Course
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya
Event Date: 11th – 15th December 2017.
This five day short course will provide participants with the ability to use appropriate technology to integrate into training or teaching practices. By gaining an understanding of how different types of technology can be used for various types of teaching and learning activities, Participants will be able to adapt their own teaching practices to include a variety of technologies that will enable them to better engage students and enrich their learning experience.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Teachers in the formal sector and trainers in the informal sector,
- Learning and teaching professionals (education developers, instructional designers)
- People new to online or blended teaching or those who want to improve their current teaching practice, as well as anyone interested in educational technology or online instruction.
At the end of this training the participants should be able to;
- Integrate technology into teaching practices
- To assess and select appropriate technology for online teaching
- Evaluate the effectiveness of technology-enhanced teaching
- Use collaborative and interactive online learning tools
- Select an appropriate learner management system
- Integrate technology into the curriculum planning
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Pedagogy and the technology-enhanced classroom; moodle
- Effective instructional strategies; smart builder , adobe captive
- Adopting a blended learning approach
- Selecting an appropriate learner management system (LMS); Moodle, Matrix LMS
- Integrating Personal Learning Devices (PLDs);BYOD
- Implementing technology enhanced teaching;
- Using collaborative and interactive learning tools; Zoho , epals
- Gamification and eLearning simulations
- Feedback and assessment tools;Lino, Answer Garden, Socrative
- Integrating technology into the curriculum planning
- Evaluating the effectiveness of technology-enhanced teaching.
How to participate
- Tailor make your course.
- Register as an individual.
- Register as a group.
- Become one of our partners.
- Purchase software’s
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
- Digital marketing (Email & Social Media) and Brand Online Visibility Course
- ICT for Disaster Response Course
- Introduction to VBA Programming Course
- Using Joomla Content Management system (CMS) to Develop Custom and Dynamic Websites Course
The most popular courses
- Improving Health and Nutrition Course
- Data Management, Analysis, and Graphics using Stata Course
- M & E, Data Management & Analysis for Health Sector Programmes Course
- Implementation of ICT in Education with Moodle Course
- Training Course on use of GIS and Remote Sensing in Disaster Risk Management
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mob: +254 715 077 817
Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B 04th December 2017.
Send proof of payment to email@example.com
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request to a minimum of 4 participants. You can have it delivered in our IRES Training Centre or at a convenient location.