- Location Arlington, Virginia, United States
- Date 28-09-2022 - 29-09-2022
The development of unmanned systems in the land and air domains has grown rapidly over the last decade, and the importance of unmanned systems in the maritime domain has and will only continue to grow. In 2021 the US Navy revealed their Unmanned Campaign Framework, outlining the goal to innovate and adapt new technology to build a more lethal and distributed naval force for the future.
The US is now committed to delivering a hybrid fleet that will be necessary for the Navy to meet emerging security concerns and compete and win in an era of great power competition by expanding and developing a range of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), unmanned undersea vehicles (UUV), and unmanned surface vessels (USV).
With this in mind, SAE Media Group are delighted to announce the inaugural Unmanned Maritime Systems Technology USA Conference, which is designed to bring together program managers in the US unmanned field (across UAVS, USVs and UUVs), facilitate discussion, provide updates on capabilities, and identify priorities and areas for future development.
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE:
- Listen to keynote briefings from leading US military leaders driving the development of unmanned maritime systems
- Hear updates and guidance from allied UMS program managers
- Delve into the latest topics and trends shaping the future of unmanned maritime systems and learn how to integrate these new technologies to enhance your operational effectiveness
- Discover the latest cutting-edge technology at the exhibition hall and explore opportunities for greater coalition interoperability
- Benefit from the extensive networking opportunities and meet your fellow peers at dedicated networking lunches
Key topics for discussion include: Autonomy for MCM and ASW operations, updates on key uncrewed platform programmes (such as UUV and USVs), preparing and supporting uncrewed systems for operations, Crewed/Uncrewed Teaming, UMS interoperability initiatives, uncrewed hydrography and oceanography, and many more.
This is the global meeting point for leading US military leaders and allied UMS programme managers driving the development of unmanned maritime systems.
Become a Sponsor or Exhibitor:
If you believe your company may benefit from this event by introducing its solutions to leading decision makers in the sector, contact Justin Predescu on +44 (0) 20 7827 6130 or email [email protected].
If you are US Military and DOD Personnel:
You will be granted FREE ADMISSION to the conference. However, in order to attend this event PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED, which is subject to final approval.
If you are International serving military or from a commercial organization:
Early-bird discounts are available
Book by May 31st and save US$300
Book by June 30th and save US$200