- Location Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Date 01-11-2022 - 02-11-2022
With incoming climate regulation, investor pressure and consumer expectations, companies must gain full visibility of the risks and impacts across the value chain. Doing so will help ensure future success of the business.
Accurate and verifiable ESG supplier data, a deeply engaged supplier community, and a robust decarbonization roadmap are crucial to drive action and successfully navigate this transformation.
This November 1-2, hosted in Chicago, Reuters Events: Transform Supply Chains USA 2022 will unite 250+ senior executives within sustainability and supply chain operations to explore how to establish robust digital infrastructure, maximize supplier collaboration, and successfully scale new innovations and investments that supports this business-critical transition.
We’ll be covering 3 key areas of the transition:
· Net Zero and Decarbonization: More than a fifth of the world’s largest corporations, with combined sales of nearly $14 trillion, are estimated to have committed to reach net-zero carbon emissions by 2050. Discover how leading companies are already setting their transition plans in motion - ones that have milestones, dispel greenwashing, and stand to scrutiny.
· Supplier Engagement and Enablement: To make significant changes towards a more green, resilient and equitable supply chain, suppliers must be on board with your commitments and be on their own sustainability journey. Understand how to best work with supply chain partners by creating mutually advantageous working relationships that supports everyone’s sustainability goals.
· Data Tech and Systems: With the growing demand for businesses to have visibility on all scopes of your chain, regardless of how complex the supply chain may, innovative technologies and robust data-collecting digital infrastructure is key. Learn how digital technologies and an increasing focus on data analysis are delivering sustainable supply chains.
Build the networks and collaborations along with tangible solutions and strategies that will transform your sustainability ambitions into action.
Reuters Events: Transform Supply Chains USA 2022 will unite executives within sustainability and supply chain to gain full visibility of complex, global supply chain to enact sustainable change.