- Location Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Date 01-11-2022 - 02-11-2022
Connecting Food Industry Leaders to Create Real Impact...
The North American food and agriculture industry is undergoing immense transformations. The impacts of geopolitics, growing populations and the need for supply chain transparency have aligned to create a perfect storm for sustainability executives.
With businesses consolidating supply changes and becoming vertically integrated there is huge pressure on efficiency and for business to reduce risks in the system. Centralization is one answer but is at odds with company desires for profit maximization and to provide a diverse product portfolio for customers. Competitor collaboration will be key in achieving material change and moving the needle on building sustainable supply chains.
At Reuters Events: Transform Food USA 2022 we will help you deliver a low impact, high yield food system, engage customers on the transition to healthier more sustainable products, understand how to collect quality, transparent data from your suppliers to best aggregate information for key stakeholders, while defining a common language for the food ecosystem, ensuring coherent decision making.
Join 250+ sustainability, supply chain and agriculture leaders passionate about challenging what's possible, developing collaboration opportunities and developing responsible solutions to deliver a better, more sustainable global food system.
Defining Pillars for Transform Food 2022
- Sustainable Agriculture: Food leaders are now tasked with actioning a roadmap that delivers a low impact, high yield food system. Improvements in sustainable produce, fertilizers, soil and water management, as well as product circularity are all key areas of focus. Understand how companies are reinvesting and innovating in agriculture to address these issues
- Supply Chain Strategy: For the majority of business in the industry, the biggest impacts - and opportunities - can be found in the supply chain. Learn how companies are looking at their whole value chain to identify ways to address key environmental and social risks from addressing Scope 3 emissions, plastics and packaging, building a common language and regulation changes
- Data Management and Digitalization: Transparency and clarity in the data management space is integral for investors and corporates alike. Managing the ever increasing and varied demand remains the biggest challenge for food and beverage businesses no matter where they are in the ecosystem. Learn where technology and data management can revolutionize food supply chains
- Supporting the Customer Transition: In an increasingly connected, information-filled world companies are tasked with ensuring customers can see and trust in the impacts that a company is communicating. Hear how food and beverage companies are delivering sustainable, cost effective and healthy products and engaging customers to embrace this change
Corporate Basic Pass: USD 1799.00,
Corporate Business Pass: USD 1999.00,
Corporate VIP Pass: USD 2499.00,
Solution Providers Basic Pass: USD 2199.00,
Solution Providers Business Pass: USD 2499.00,
Solution Providers VIP Pass: USD 2999.00,
NGO Basic Pass: USD 1499.00,
NGO Business Pass: USD 1999.00,
NGO VIP Pass: USD 2499.00
Speakers: Barron Segar, CEO, The World Food Program USA, Jim Andrew, Chief Sustainability Officer, Pepsico, Janelle Meyers, Chief Sustainability Officer, Kellogg's, Monique Oxender, Chief Sustainability Officer, Keurig Dr Pepper, Laurie Schalow, Chief Corporate Affairs and Food Safety Officer, Chipotle, Alex Morgan, Chief Global Engagement Officer, The Rainforest Alliance, John Rogers, Chief Sustainability and Procurement Officer, Anheuser-Busch, Michael Okoroafor, Chief Sustainability Officer, McCormick, Kim Marotta, Global VP Environmental Sustainability, Beam Suntory, Megan Bloomer, VP Sustainability and CSR, The Cheesecake Factory, Caitlin Leibert, VP Sustainability, Whole Foods, Gaeleen Quinn, US Head of Impact, Too Good To Go