- TypeTraining or Development Class
- Location Abuja, Nigeria,Abuja (FCT),Nigeria
- Date 01-05-2023 - 05-05-2023
Course title: Training on Effective Strategy Development for SMEs and Start-up Ventures
Training Venue : Abuja, Nigeria
01/05/2023 - 05/05/2023 : https://bit.ly/3U91cAy
Effective strategy formulation skills are highly prized in corporate world—and they are absolutely essential in SMEs and Start-up ventures. The ability to develop operational business strategies and then take those from plan to action (or to rethink them on short notice) sets true leaders apart from their peers. Forward-looking strategy formulation can make the difference between a profitable business and one that stagnates. Vital Extra Learning and Consultancy offers strategic development training course for managers at all levels. The entire process is covered in detail, from the basics of formulation to implementing a strategic business plan. This course is designed to help participants gain the business strategy and skills needed to effectively map their organization’s future.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Use Mind Mapping to define and refine a strategic initiative
• Design a strategic execution goal for a successful outcome and preparing for results
• Plan and lead an energizing launch for a strategic initiative-focused project
• Use plans, schedules, budgets and controls to track the progress of their strategic initiative
• Overcome opposition and unforeseen obstacles using political skills and creative problem solving techniques.
Who should enroll?
This course is ideal for you if you are a strategy managers, risk management official or someone who desires to become more knowledgeable in strategy management. This course is also suitable for experienced leaders who need to successfully execute their part of larger scope, mission-critical strategic initiatives.
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money