- TypeTraining or Development Class
- Location Kigali, Rwanda,Kigali,Rwanda
- Date 12-06-2023 - 16-06-2023
Course Title: Training Course on Data Analysis for Agriculture using SPSS
Date: 16/01/2023 - 20/01/2023 Nairobi, Kenya https://bit.ly/3WsgjXh
Date: 06/02/2023 - 10/02/2023 Pretoria, S/Africa https://bit.ly/3WrYis6
Date: 06/03/2023 - 10/03/2023 Nairobi, Kenya https://bit.ly/3GlmQgY
Date: 03/04/2023 - 07/04/2023 Abuja, Nigeria https://bit.ly/3WqRhIh
Date: 01/05/2023 - 05/05/2023 Mombasa, Kenya https://bit.ly/3hZw1dv
Date: 12/06/2023 - 16/06/2023 Kigali, Rwanda https://bit.ly/3PRwefu
Agricultural development demands accurate tools for conducting research (collecting data, managing of data, and subsequent analysis). This helps in informed decision making. IBM SPSS Statistics is a powerful statistical software platform. It delivers a robust set of features that lets your organization extract actionable insights from its data. The software is more popular in social sciences. Sound knowledge about the methodology of conducting research and the use of SPSS is very beneficial for to researchers. Upon completion of workshop, participants will develop competence in quantitative techniques in research design, data collection, and management, statistical data analysis, interpretation and reporting of results.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Easily collect high quality data using mobile devices such as tablets and phones.
• Clean their data for use in subsequent statistical analysis.
• Identify and fix errors in datasets.
• Analyze and better understand their data, and solve complex business and research problems through a user-friendly interface.
• More quickly understand large and complex data sets with advanced statistical procedures that help ensure high accuracy and quality decision-making.
• Gain high level skills on statistical results interpretation and report writing.
Who should enroll?
The course is useful for professionals who use data as part of their work and who need to make decisions from data analysis. This course does not assume previous knowledge and competency in using SPSS software.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money