- Location London, England, United Kingdom
- Date 05-10-2023 - 06-10-2023
People expect a lot when they go on a training course, and a run of the mill training puts people to sleep.
Training should be about enlivening, inspiring and motivating people.
It should give them simple usable skills, and the training room should be a really fun place to be.
This is a dynamic, practical course suitable for training professionals of all levels.
It's based on the training we give our own excellent trainers.
It will give you the confidence to know that whatever is thrown at you, you will be able to make it work.
* Adapt your style and material to suit the situation
* Work with difficult situations and people
* Change tack quickly and without fuss
* Meet people's needs and expectations
* Handle your delegates' anxieties and nervousness
* Surprise your participants and yourself
* Make learning and development exciting and creative
What Our Delegates Say:
"This genuinely has to be the best course I have ever been on. The trainers Kate and Sabah were absolutely excellent. I couldn't recommend this Company, course and trainers highly enough."
David McAuliffe - HR Advisor - Areva RMC
"The course was fantastic. It helped provide direction and inspiration for our new starters programme. I think it would have been less successful if weren't for the course so thank you for everything."
Vikki Towell - Sales and Service Trainer - Audley Travel
"I think Impact Factory is utterly wonderful! I can't imagine there is a better team out there to train topics the way Impact Factory does! From the communication right to the actual course material, my experience has been faultless, I loved every minute of it!"
Robyn Hunt - Trainer - Consultant Development Team RSR Learning and Development - Reed Global