- Location Online Event
- Date 01-03-2023
If you have taken on a new position and are concerned about what you don’t know – you’re in good company. Research show supervisors, managers and leaders moving into a new role only get a minuscule amount of the training needed to be successful in the role. On the job learning is expected – but you don’t know what you don’t know.
This is the place to start.
This webinar provides a structured approach to strategies and steps needed to build a solid foundation in the first 3 months that will set the stage for your future success. If you have been in the role for more than 3 months – don’t worry, many of the strategies and ideas will be successful after 90 days and can be applied even if you’re an old hand.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
The first 90 days as a new manager establish what kind of manager you will be going forward. When you start a new managerial position, you are probably both excited and nervous. After all, you want to make a good first impression and begin to build a bond with your team.
This webinar is for you if you:
• Are worried about how to deal with all the different personalities
• Want to ensure you get the team “on board” and engaged early on
• Will have staff who are older or more experienced in their roles
• Are inheriting a team that has dysfunctional moments
• Want to excel, but aren’t sure where to start
WHO WILL BENEFIT?