- Location Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Date 17-11-2021 - 18-11-2021
The industry-leading event for the Benelux region; Benelux Infrastructure Forum, is returning to Amsterdam on the 17th and 18th November 2021 for its 19th year.
Faced with the prospect of missing its 2020 emissions reduction target the Netherlands has doubled the budget of its forthcoming renewable energy subsidy round to €4 billion.
The need to decrease the reliance of fossil fuels, low oil prices and the need for a renewable energy transition has led to a major shift in the Benelux region towards geothermal power, green gas, solar and onshore and offshore wind and more recently energy storage (battery/hydrogen) to ensure supply and emission targets are met.
The conference will delve deep into the effect that the pandemic and climate change has had on infrastructure investment in the region and what actions can be taken to help mitigate the risks in the future, it will also look at the various financing options (PPP, project bonds, pension funds, PPA's, government funding, green bonds) available for these renewable infrastructure projects in the Benelux region.
Changes in law and politics influence how companies from different countries work together and also how projects are run and finances acquired. This year's highly anticipated forum will use case studies to help explore what the alternative markets for future sustainable investments in the Benelux region will be.
Attendees will have the unparalleled opportunity to meet, network and participate in panel discussions and debates with industry experts and professionals ranging from: banks, infrastructure developers, and institutional investors, to lawyers, government agencies, financiers and regulators.
Event Hashtag: #SMiBeneluxConf
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Explore the recent developments and future roles of geothermal energy in the Netherlands and Belgium
- Case study updates from major projects in the region focussing on Offshore and Onshore wind, Solar power, Geothermal power and Digital Infrastructure
- Gain insight into the developments and projects that are happening in the port of Amsterdam
- Explore the different financing models available for renewable projects to ensure success
- Understand the bankability of European hydrogen and CCUS projects and the role that hydrogen will play in delivering net zero emission targets
- Discover the recent developments in the Benelux digital market and find out how the abundance of private financing opportunities can help fund digital infrastructure projects more efficiently
- Exclusive networking opportunities with key opinion leaders and decision makers at the forefront of the market
Join us this November to receive exclusive insight into the recent trends in project financing for infrastructure in the Benelux area, have a detailed look at international investment into Benelux infrastructure, explore further investment opportunities in renewable energy, and evaluate new mechanisms of investment.
URLs: Brochure: https://go.evvnt.com/805983-3?pid=6581 Inquiries: https://go.evvnt.com/805983-5?pid=6581 Time: 08:00 - 17:30