- Location Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Date 18-10-2022 - 19-10-2022
Insurance is evolving. Paper to digital, protection to prevention - these transformations will touch every aspect of the industry. As tech development exceeds innovation capacity, an agile, future-focused strategy has never been more critical. Customers expect a perfectly tailored journey, and the technology behind all of this progress can cause more headaches than it solves. Insurers are now faced with the challenges of going fully digital and the knowledge that if they do not, they will be left behind in the wake of a changing world.
But with disruption comes opportunity.
- Pioneer the industry's digital revolution by implementing strategy focused on fully leveraging cutting-edge technology
- Tackle loss ratios and dramatically enhance efficiency with next-gen data strategy and legacy transformation
- Achieve unrivalled growth and prime for the future with flexible, customer-centred services and offerings, elevating customers from payers to partners
Join 350+ of your senior peers at Reuters Events: The Future of Insurance Europe 2022 (18-19 October, Amsterdam) to discuss strategy, technology, customer, and the industry's trajectory. FOI Europe 2022 will deliver everything you need to propel your strategy forward, clear innovation bottlenecks, and reinvent insurance to prepare for our ever-evolving future.
The 2022 agenda at-a glance:
- Strategy and Innovation: From technology to customer to internal hurdles, business-wide strategy that transcends geographical variances and future-proofs your organisation in the face of global change has never been more crucial. Rising competition, valuable partnerships, new revenue streams and the changing workplace: discuss the big picture challenges facing insurers today and leave with the insights and case studies needed for successful innovation.
- Digital and Technological Advances: A wealth of technology is transforming the industry - but the pace of change exceeds the speed at which technology can be implemented. Insurance must strive to unlock the growth opportunities available from new technology and better use of data - from blockchain and crypto to drones and IoT, those that navigate this influx of technology successfully will reap the rewards of previously untapped potential.
- Customer and Product: Customer behaviours and expectations have never been more unsettled. With the aftermath of COVID-19, a new generation entering the insurance market, and the acceleration of digital trends, understanding exactly what customers need from their insurer will be crucial to success. From there, insights must be effectively translated into action to become an organisation with the customer placed at the very heart of every decision.
- Culture and Future: B2B partnerships, the talent drain, ESG, and the changing workplace are just some of the big picture challenges and opportunities facing insurers today. The stakes are high - decisions made now will shape an organisation's 50-year future and the way insurance is perceived by the world. But with a new start-up entering the market every week, time is the enemy. Harness the full strength of your business and your people to become the insurance provider of the future.