- Location London, United Kingdom
- Date 05-01-2024
This is not a technical course, this is a creative course.
It's about the choices you make based on using your slide-deck as a visual aid to a presentation and the impact you want it to have.
It is suitable for anyone from complete beginner to seasoned user and will help you become a more powerful and engaging presenter.
You will learn how to incorporate PowerPoint into your presentations so that it works for you and your audience.
This is not a technical course, this course is much more helpful than that.
* What Should You Put on a Slide?
* Creating Compelling Content
* What do you Want your Slide to do?
* Qualities of a Good Slide
* Focussing your Key Messages
* Getting Audience Interest
* Using Storyboards
* Troubleshooting Worst-case Scenarios
* Flexible Presentation Structure
* Making your Presentation Memorable
What Our Delegates Say:
"Many of the assumptions that I previously had about what makes a good PowerPoint presentation were constructively challenged to good effect. I highly recommend this course. Excellent".
George Andruszkiewicz - Trainer and CMC registered Workplace Mediator- Nevski Ltd
"The PowerPoint Presentations training was a hugely useful course, with a good balance of theory, exercises and examples to make the content come to life. The course itself covered a wide range of materials which caused you to recognise and rethink areas that hadn't been front of mind previously".
Guy Simon - Portfolio Associate - ECI Partners LLP