- Location Abuja, Abuja (FCT), Nigeria
- Date 28-11-2022 - 02-12-2022
Project monitoring and evaluation skills have become important aspects of project development, management tools for social change and a cornerstone to community development in virtually all industries, including public governance. To successfully implement a public project or a program, government need to put in place an effective monitoring system to ensure that projects and programs are on track and alternative measures are available in case the programs get off track. The training course aims at delivering to the participants proven techniques, guidelines, and strategies for successful monitoring, evaluating, and completing community or government projects on time.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Evaluate government policies, projects and programmes against objectives and targets
• Define different government policies, projects and programmes indicators
• Track performance of government policies, projects and programmes over the life of the project
• Design government policies, projects and programmes using logical framework approach
• Develop and implement M&E systems in government policies, projects and programmes
• Develop a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation plan
• Use data analysis software (Stata/SPSS/R/Excel)
• Collect data using mobile data collection tools
• Use GIS to analyze and share government policies, projects and programmes data
Who should enroll?
This training course is recommended for program officers and managers, in government projects and programmes.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money