- Location Abuja, Abuja (FCT), Nigeria
- Date 01-08-2022 - 05-08-2022
WASH is an acronym that stands for "water, sanitation and hygiene". Universal, affordable and sustainable access to WASH is a key public health issue within international development and is the focus of Sustainable Development Goal 6. Since its modest beginnings, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) sector has become increasingly complex and multi-faceted. WASH related projects and programmes require specialized way of monitoring and evaluating their progress and impact. This training course aims at empowering participants with proven evaluation methodologies which are key for success of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) projects and programmes.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Evaluate Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) programmes against objectives and targets
• Define different Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) indicators
• Track performance of WASH related indicators over the life of the project
• Design WASH projects and programmes using logical framework approach
• Understand the gender role in M&E of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) projects and programmes
• Develop and implement an M&E system in WASH
• Develop a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation plan
• Use data analysis software (Stata/SPSS/R/Excel)
• Collect data using mobile data collection tools
• Use GIS to analyze and share project data
Who should enroll?
This training course is recommended for researchers, project staff, development practitioners, managers and decision makers who work in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) projects and programmes.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money