- Location London, United Kingdom
- Date 01-02-2024 - 02-02-2024
Our popular line management course is suitable for newly appointed line managers, and those with experience who want to improve their effectiveness.
It will help you feel more confident in your ability to manage, encourage and inspire others.
This line management training is designed to help you understand and engage with what a line manager is supposed to do.
We'll demonstrate and help you practise tools and techniques that will give you more confidence in your ability to manage others.
* Looking at the Line Management Role
* Getting from Managed to Managing
* Identifying Unspoken Responsibilities
* Increasing your Confidence
* Motivating and Inspiring Others
* Giving Essential Feedback
* Practising Effective Delegation
* Feeding Upward to Your Own Manager
* Establishing Clear Boundaries
* Setting and Achieving Goals
What Our Delegates Say:
"I would like to thank you for your help on the Line Management Course. I really enjoyed it and came away with a lot from it. Having a small class of people was great and you have a good attitude towards conducting your training."
Adrian Dyer -Test Team Lead Engineer - BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
"I wanted to take this opportunity to say a further enormous thank you for two very stimulating and useful days. You really do offer something special at Impact Factory. I genuinely feel very lucky to have been able to do the course."
John Halford - Solicitor / Partner - Bindmans LLP
"A Five Star Course. I have raved about this course to my company and have encouraged so many of my colleagues to attend! Extremely satisfied and would happily attend courses held by Impact Factory!"
Christopher Downes - Front of House and Events Supervisor - Universal Music Group
URLs: Inquiries: https://go.evvnt.com/1727489-7?pid=6581 Brochure: https://go.evvnt.com/1727489-8?pid=6581